Welcome to Five Things Friday!
Here is where I get amused and share with readers.
1. Just because the day might be going rough doesn’t mean you can sit down and cry or give up. Well you could. Or you could get up off your pity party, seize the day, go with the flow, still achieve quite a darn bit actually, and find yourself with more energy than most days.
2. I love it when life provides me with fabulous blog topics! Like the kind that leave you shaking your head in disbelief and really glad you didn’t waste much time on that.
3. Life is truly about how you decide to live it. Some people are thrown off their rocker by the littlest of sneezes while others build and conquer through their day while handling enough S*T for a dozen people. It is all how you decide you will live each and every day. Weak or Powerful? Lazy or determined? Moronic or intelligent? At one extreme or peacefully balanced?
4. Did you know that milk in Canada comes in bags? No I am serious! Read this blog post by The Caffeinated Canadian Mom– it’s a riot! Now I want to visit Canada to make sure she was serious.
5. Be easily amused. It makes life that much better! Also be willing to let things go. Sometimes it’s not worth it. Unless you can’t help it and have to put people in their place. Then it helps to know martial arts. Never throw a strike at an idiot – you’d be surprised at their dumb luck. Hah.
Thanks for following me! Sign up for my Newsletter!
Give me a vote and click below!