Get up and get started!
Make it happen today!
Goals are achieved by the small focused steps of action taken daily!!
Here are some easy practices to follow to make your goals achievable:
- Sign Up. Do it today! Do not allow excuses to keep you from taking action. Get signed up and make it happen.
- Commit to the goal. Be as resolute as you can be that YOU WILL take action today!
- Show up. Be prompt and be prepared. The hardest part is showing up, it’s half the battle. So do what you must to get you there. Be on time. Respect yourself, respect others, do so by being on time. This shows commitment. Be prepared. Do your research and learn as much as you can. Take yourself seriously and others will too.
- Work hard. Again, this is respecting yourself. Respect who it is you want to become. Value what others are offering you in terms of their time, knowledge, experience and resources. Sweat. Grumble. Cry if you must but work as hard as you possibly can. Every time!
- Assess and adjust. Observe and evaluate what is and isn’t working and make minor adjustments until you find what works for you. Life is all about change and growth, don’t be afraid of it. Failing is when you stop trying at all. Change and growth is where you test out new methods until you find one that will work best for you and what you are doing.
- Follow through. This reflects back to #2 and commitment. Complete what you set out to do. If you aren’t sure you can make it past 3 months on a new action plan – start with six weeks. Once you get to the six weeks doing steps 1 through 4, assess, adjust and expand your timeline a little more – this time for ten weeks. Repeat steps 1 through 6. Be thorough in what you do. Finish each step of your goal completely, don’t take shortcuts and cheat yourself. This is where you learn to do quality work and improve your character. You will need these valuable moments of growth to achieve bigger, long-term goals down the road.
Did you miss yesterday’s post Make 2015 Successful? Go check it out!
Be sure to follow Decisive. Empowered. Resilient. on Facebook!
Help me be #1 in Health & Fitness at TopMommyBlogs. Click below to Vote.