*This post contains affiliate links.
5 Things Friday
It has been a long time since I have done one of these posts!
This time I’m going to give you a 5 Things Challenge to do in the next few weeks. 😉
1. Boldness. I want you to do something bold. Something that involves a little risk, a bit of far reaching, a dash of courage required.
This week I reached out to potential mentors for my second passion career that I will be working on creating in the next year. And then I took it upon myself to go attend one of their classes and talk a bit.
2. Passion! I want you to spend a little time engaged in something you are passionate about. I mean really get dirt under your nails and play with it.
Time passes. And each and every day we have the choice to slip a step back, remain the same or move a step forwards.
In two years I’ve built one passion career while being a SAHM/WAHM with young kids. Within the next year I will have added my second passion career. You can make a living doing what you love.
3. Reflect. Take a bit of time and reflect on this current season in your life. There will always be seasons of change and growth. That is what life is all about. Allow your thoughts to sift through your soul without judgment (the I shoulds).
Successful people take time for reflection often, and do so before their planning sessions to make sure they are on purpose. (Which is more important than making progress! Progress made not on purpose means you are off track and wasting your resources.)
4. Believe. Believe that whatever is going on and what may be coming up, you are much greater than it and that you can. You can get through. You can rise above. You can become who you want to be.
Shift your mental energy to what it is you want (not what is going on).
5. Inspire a stranger. Do something extra kind or generous for someone you just met. Be the example for someone else to look up to and be motivated by.
What will you do that’s Bold? What are you passionate about? How do you like to reflect? (I love sipping on coffee). How big will you believe? How can you inspire?